An Ovarian Cyst is a fluid filled sac that develops on an ovary. They are common in women who are in their menstruating age. They are very common and do not usually cause any symptoms.
Most ovarian cyst occurs naturally and go away in few months without needing any treatment.
SYMPTOMS OF OVARIAN CYSTS
1. Abdominal pain and bloating
2. Pain during sexual intercourse
3. Irregular or painful menstrual cycle
4. Tenderness of the breasts
5. Frequent urination
6. Dull or sharp pain in the pelvis and thighs
CAUSES OF OVARIAN CYSTS
The most common causes of Ovarian Cyst includes:
Hormonal problems. Functional cysts usually go away on their own without treatment. They may be caused by hormonal problems.
FOODS TO AVOID IF YOU HAVE OVARIAN CYSTS
What you eat may affect cyst development. Some women go on to develop multiple cysts known as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) such foods includes:
Refined Carbohydrates and highly processed foods like
1. Food high in Saturated fats
2. White Bread
3. White potatoes
4. Any foods made with white flours
7. Muffins and other sugary foods
HOW TO GET RID OF OVARIAN CYSTS NATURALLY
To get rid of ovarian cyst naturally is to adopt and maintain a good diet. Consuming the right foods can help keep hormones in check and relieve the symptoms of the cyst.